Sunday, November 25, 2007

Just more cute stuff!

Pierce didn't want to go outside, but he sure enjoys the outdoors! He just recently started calling Logan something we can understand. Pierce calls Logan "buyeey" - that's "buddy" to those of you who don't yet speak "Pie". Logan and Andrew from next door call each other buddy all the time, so I guess that's where Pierce picked it up. I can almost get him to say Logan, but he won't say it without prompting, and he always calls him buddy when he's talking to Logan or to us to tattle on Logan. :) We're just glad he finally has a name for Logan!


He turned around after he heard the camera, so of course he had to smile for this picture! I just thought he looked so darn cute up on the window-sill.

Not to be left out of a picture, Logan had to jump up there and pose when he saw that I had the camera and had taken a pic of Pierce! What a ham! At least there isn't a "Calvin" face on this one! (If you ever read Calvin & Hobbes cartoon where Calvin has picture day at school, and have seen some of Logan's other pictures, you totally get it!) :)




2 comments:

Bon said...

I absolutely love that last picture. It is perfect. They both are smiling good and look so cute!!! Darn- those girls better watch out when your boys start to get a little older. (If it isn't already happening now)!!:)
Bonnie

Bon said...

I need more pictures of you and your fam!! I have to see the changes!:)