Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Logan's 7th Birthday

These uploaded backwards-- He got a game boy advanced (an older model - thank you EBAy) and a dozen games from us. He was SO EXCITED!


Of course Pierce wanted to play with it (and when big brother doesn't put it away properly he gets too for awhile anyway!)


Ok how's it work & what do I do? --Logan's first words after SAWEEEET! :)
Pierce had to ride w/ me on the bumper cars since he couldn't drive one but he had a BLAST! The bumper cars were the favorites of all the kids.
So we had another Star Wars themed party! An oldie but goodie! It was at Game World--games, play land area, & bumper cars. That's A.J. in the back-Logan's first friend (at 14 months -they met at daycare).

I KNOW I"M A SLACKER! The good news is, there's gonna be a ton of new posts at once this time and then I PROMISE I'll keep a little more on top of things! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma sends her love and she loves the pictures. She wants you to put more on. Give the boys a big huge and kiss.XOXOXO
I LOVE YOU!