What a horrible mother I am! I haven't posted ANYTHING for over 5 months! Wow - I suck!
Here's Pierce's Birthday pics. He invited his class from preschool (there were only 9 in his class) & a few came. The picture I put on here of 3 boys is of Carter & James with Pierce - his bestest fiends! :) James lives 2 houses down, and Carter is Shera's boy that is the boys' sitter - she is AWESOME!
Anyway, we went to Blast-Off and Pierce got to do the birthday booth at the end where the balloons fly around the booth and you have to catch them (there's coupons inside). He had SO much fun! I love this age!
Of course, he had a Star Wars party - but not just any ol' Star Wars - it had to be the Troopers. Derek found or scanned or anyway, we printed a 4x6 card to go on the cake, and got some little trooper packs for the top and of course had plates, a banner & stuff. It turned out really well b/c the guy in the bakery at Wal-Mart was a Star Wars fan so when I explained I just wanted certain colors of frosting, he knew exactly what red and blue to use! Turned out great and all the boys had a blast!













No comments:
Post a Comment