Sunday, June 7, 2009

Logan the little Boy Scout!







Logan started Scouts in December, and he just loves it! I however, have no idea WHAT is going on, and for Cub Scouts, it's apparently the mother's job to help them w/ all their requirements for getting badges and patches and beads and pins and the like. So I had to inform Derek he would be doing all the things I didn't have time to do or didn't know how. I can help him this summer and we did go to a Cub Scout Expo 2 Saturdays ago and of course I forgot my camera- so he could complete some wierd requirements :).
This is of his Pinewood Derby race and the car that he really did A LOT of - they didn't actually do a winner (he wouldn't have won by a long shot) this year; Derek was a little peeved but considering there were a couple of cars that were not 'regulation' and cost a lot and came off the internet, I'm glad. Dontcha just love that smile? That's Logan!

2 comments:

Bon said...

I am so glad to see updates. The boys are so handsome and I LOVE their pictures. Miranda is amazing. I love her work. I miss ya like crazy women!

Darla said...

It amazes me how dads get so serious about that pine wood derby. I think it is hilarious. Its good to see some updates about the boys. They are getting huge!!!