Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Warmin' Up

If there's not enough (or any for that matter) marshmallows in the slightly warm hot chocolate, forget it! He's not touching it!

This is my once every so often (like once a year or so) picture I'll get in. Derek - the thoughtful thing he is - has never once offered to take a picture of me with either or both of the boys.
On to the cuties with the chocolate all over their faces!
I can't believe how much they look alike now when they didn't at all as babies!
Loganm still has his top 2 teeth! They were so loose at this point I can't believe they didn't fall out while he was eating something!

1 comment:

Bon said...

Love all the new posts and sorry I missed while i was down. It was so quick and short. But hopefully soon I will be coming home again for longer! Miss you a lot and the boys have changed- especially Pierce