I think I passed out from shock!J/k I love all the updates. Logan has changed so much in his looks. I am glad Santa found your house just fine and that things are going so well for you two! Miss ya...if I ever make it home again I will have to stop by. But nothing is scheduled til' next August! SAD!
Chocolate (duh) Reading a good book Big Fish Games (computer) Scrapbooking Smallville Heroes Fall Weather Idaho Summers My Neighborhood Playing Board Games My Boys Laughing
1 comment:
I think I passed out from shock!J/k I love all the updates. Logan has changed so much in his looks. I am glad Santa found your house just fine and that things are going so well for you two! Miss ya...if I ever make it home again I will have to stop by. But nothing is scheduled til' next August! SAD!
Post a Comment