
I just wanted to put a couple of pictures on of my new haircut. This is just in case people don't like it you won't be shocked and say something like "Why did you cut your hair? I liked it better longer!" I can't attach it back on, just in case you didn't know! Now that I kind of know how to fix it, I like it. It's so much easier to do, and it's a lot faster, and summer will be here eventually! I NEVER wear it down in the summer!

Logan's last soccer game was June 7th. It was really windy, sprinkling a bit, and under 44 degrees! This game was the coldest one all season! Logan has a new haircut too --mohawk style! :) Nice one of the kid on the end huh? He wouldn't do anything but make faces when we were trying to take pictures. This season, they were the GREEN GOBLINS!













3 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! You are looking gorgeous like always! I love your new layout and new pictures! I am excited to get to feel a little like I am still there by watching your blog!! Love ya Natalie! Miss you~
Sami, your hair looks great. It makes me want to cut mine again, but I really want to grown mine out again. You look great too. It was fun running into you at Shopko. Call me when you get back from vacation. We need to go to lunch. Your boys are growing up so fast. They are so handsome. Take care. Love, Darla
Hey Natalie your boys are so cute, they look so much alike. They have grown up so much. Just thought that I would say hello.
Genessa
Post a Comment